About RAGE Works
What is R.A.G.E. Works? R.A.G.E. Works is an acronym for Reviews and Rants about Gaming, Entertainment, Electronics and “The Works” and came to fruition after realizing that our interests and coverage had outgrown the My Take Radio show and mytakeradio.com.
What are the “The Works”? The works embody all the other interests that we cover and share with our listeners, viewers, and readers. MMA, wrestling, and geek culture are just a few of the items that fall under “The Works” moniker.
R.A.G.E. Works strives to be the raw and unfiltered voice of pop culture, gaming, wrestling, MMA and entertainment and the gears that bring all these topics together in a well-oiled machine!
RAGE Works Mission Statement
RAGE Works prides itself on delivering unique, informative and fluff-free content that can be easily consumed by readers and viewers. We stand by the idea that we are the gears in the pop culture machine.
RAGE Works Metrics & Notable Milestones
Most of our numbers are available by request for advertisers and partners, but there are some notable ones we would like to share.
- RAGE Works YouTube channel has over 276K views and 390+ subscribers ( as of 3/18)
- My Take Radio raised over $2,000 for Komen for The Cure via the Brawling for Boobies gaming campaign.
RAGE Works Distribution
- The RAGE Works Podcast Network is currently growing with new shows added on a consistent basis.
- All podcasts on the RAGE Works Network are available on iTunes, Stitcher, and Tune In Radio.
- RAGE Works also has a Twitch channel for live streaming and community events.
- RAGE Works has a presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and even Google Plus. Make sure to give us a follow to stay up to date on gaming, entertainment, and tech news.
RAGE Works & My Take Radio in The Media