If you have been a longtime MTR listener then you have probably heard Slick and I discussing both Darksiders 1 and Darksiders II and how much we’ve enjoyed the series. I happy to announce that Darksiders II is getting remastered for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 and while I would have liked both part one and two to get remastered I’ll take what I can get. If you have neve played Darksiders or need a refresher here is the trailer.
Here’s what will you get with the Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition:
- Darksiders II with All DLCs* included and integrated into the game, offering a total playtime of more than 30 hours
*(Maker Armor Set, The Abyssal Forge, The Demon Lord Belial, Death Rides, Angel of Death, Deadly Despair, Shadow of Death, Mortis Pack, Rusanov’s Axe, Van Der Schmash Hammer, Fletcher’s Crow Hammer, Mace Maximus, Argul’s Tomb)
- Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality especially in terms of lighting and shadows
- Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics
- Running in native 1080p resolution
- Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution