Aliens: Colonial Marines was panned by a lot of reviewers and publications for a myriad of reasons but I decided to add it to my queue so see if the venom and vitriol were warranted. I played through the single player campaign and definitely found a substantial number of flaws. How bad was it? Read on and find out.
- Nice to hear Micheal Biehn and Lance Henrickson voice their respective characters
- Weapon varieties and upgrade system
- Solid soundtrack and sound effects from the Alien films
- Enjoyable for a rental
- Short campaign
- Disjointed story
- Poor AI
- Glitches and bugs throughout the game
- Graphics left much to be desired
- Poor cover system which was apparent when outnumbered and outgunned
- Aliens walking in circles and disappearing
- AI comrades getting stuck in walls
- The ending !