I had been waiting a long time to play Naughty Bear and every time it got to the top of Queue I was playing the waiting game. After finally getting the game and spending some time with it I came away slightly disappointed as the Manhunt with bears concept wore thin rather quickly. You’re probably wondering how bad it is so I advise you to read on.
- The overall concept was cool and shows promise.
- Bear killing varieties are humorous.
- Camera angles vary and sometimes mess up gameplay when the camera decides to get a mind of its own.
Not enough kill animations for weapons.
- Occasional clipping.
- AI goes from decent to garbage sometimes in the same stage.
- Froze on a few different stages.
- Loading times
- Who names a bear Daddles!
- XBLA game disguised as a retail title.