Mezco has really impressed us with their One: 12 collective line. The recently showcased Deathstroke was proof the Mezco not only pays attention to detail but give collectors ample possibilities with all the accessories being offered. The newly announced Harley Quinn from this summer's Suicide Squad film is no exception.
This Harley Quinn figure is based on Margot Robbie's look from this past summer's Suicide Squad film and has some stellar detailing and a ton of accessories to recreate all the scenes and looks from the film. Here is the full list of what this figure comes with.
- Three (3) newly developed, detailed head portraits featuring Margot Robbie's likeness including:
- Standard portrait
- Laughing portrait
- Bubble gum popping portrait
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Hand-painted, authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Five (5) interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of baseball bat holding hands (L & R)
- One (1) gun holding hand (R)
- Choker collar
- Four (4) spiked bracelets
- Satin “Property Of Joker” jacket
- “Daddy's Little Monster” t-shirt
- Red and blue hot pants
- Harness/underarm holster
- Fully loaded studded belt
- Haute couture boots
- One (1) baseball bat
- One (1) revolver (fits in shoulder holster)
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each figure is packaged in a deluxe, collector friendly box designed with collectors in mind; there are no twist ties, for easy in-and-out of package display.
Fans can pre-order the figure here and expect it to ship between June-August 2017.