NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED OR EXPRESSED WITH ANY IMAGES OR MUSIC.
MMA-Powered by MMA Warehouse
·[00:09:21] – Audio
- Wanderlei Silva sounds off on the current state of MMA
- Ashlee Evans-Smith in trouble?
- CM Punk gives fans an update on his training and what weight class he’ll compete at
- Lombard vs. MacDonald & Hendricks vs. Brown to shake up the welterweight division
- Brendan Schaub challenges Brock Lesnar in the worst way possible
- Dillashaw wants a super fight with Aldo?
- Jon Jones “cured” after one day of rehab? That’s what his mom said
- Conor McGregor is the “Irish Muhammad Ali” according to…..
- Lashley out of Bellator card
- The Pettis brothers will both compete at UFC 185
Wrestling-Powered by WWE Shop
·[01:03:00] – Audio
·[01:05:15] – Video
- RAW breakdown
- ROH losing Kanellis and Bennett?
- WWE + Tapout?
- New Japan Wrestling has a show and you should watch it!
- The WWE Network is up and running in the UK
- WWE announce team changes
- Nash in the clear and a go for RAW
A large majority of our writers have returned to school so as usual we are looking for talented and opinionated individuals to add to our team.
We have openings in all categories and have a minimum requirement of four articles a month and some good writing skills. WordPress and Windows Live Writer experience are a plus. Writers get access to comics, hardware and software when available.
This is not a paid gig but if you are looking to get your work out there you're more than welcome to join us and get your work seen.
No guests this week
No sponsor tees this week
No promo code this week. Visit MyTakeRadio.com or RAGEWorks.net to see our advertisers and sponsors. Every purchase helps RAGE Works/My Take Radio
Support My Take Radio on Patreon. Patreon.com/MyTakeRadio
Please take a moment and rate the show and/or app on iTunes.
Become a fan of My Take Radio on Facebook-Facebook.com/MyTakeRadio
Add My Take Radio to your circle on Google+
Follow our boards on Pinterest
Follow Rich on Instagram: MyTakeRadio_Rich
If you have any feedback or questions you can now call the MTR Feedback line 347-815-0687.
Guest inquiries can be forwarded to [email protected]