Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe via Stitcher
Subscribe via Tune In Radio
NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED OR EXPRESSED WITH ANY IMAGES OR MUSIC.
Ben stops by to break down the latest MMA news including the fallout from the Jon Jones drug test fiasco. Rich shares his thoughts on the final RAW before the Royal Rumble along with some predictions for the card.
[00:11:01] – Audio
- Bellator & UFC Fight card discussion
- UFC Fight Night bonuses and payouts
- The injury bug strikes!
- Kimbo Slice heads to Bellator
- Jon Jones fined $25k for violation of the UFC Athlete Code of Conduct policy
- Dillashaw & Barao will square off once again
- Upcoming fight news
- BJ Penn arrested?
- Dave Herman arrested and tased by police
- King Mo vs. Cheick Kongo??
- Cro Cop returns to the UFC
Wrestling-Powered by WWE Shop
[01:50:11] – Audio
- RAW recap
- NJPW show news
- Heath Slater returning soon?
- Does Goldberg have one more match in him?
- Del Rio heads to Lucha Underground and ROH
- Where is Eva Marie?
- Royal Rumble predictions
RAGE Works is always looking for new writers for all our coverage. We have openings in all categories and have a minimum requirement of four articles a month and some good writing skills. WordPress and Windows Live Writer experience are a plus. Writers get access to comics, hardware and software when available.
This is not a paid gig but if you are looking to get your work out there you're more than welcome to join us and get your work seen.
Follow Ben on Twitter: @Blaqout89
Check out Ben’s new podcast Black is the new Black: Mixlr.com/blackisthenewblack
No sponsor tees this week
- Use WWESAVE10 to save $10 on orders over $70
- Support My Take Radio on Patreon. Patreon.com/MyTakeRadio
- Please take a moment and rate the show and/or app on iTunes.
- Follow My Take Radio on [email protected]
- Become a fan of My Take Radio on Facebook-Facebook.com/MyTakeRadio
- Add My Take Radio to your circle on Google+
- Follow our boards on Pinterest
- Follow Rich on Instagram: RAGEWorks_Rich
- If you have any feedback or questions you can now call the MTR Feedback line 347-815-0687.
- Guest inquiries can be forwarded to [email protected]
- Show your support by picking up an MTR T-Shirtor by shopping from our Amazon store.