Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe via Stitcher
Subscribe via Tune In Radio
NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED OR EXPRESSED WITH ANY IMAGES OR MUSIC.
It was a wild week for MMA with news regarding the NSAC meetings as well as the UFC announcement. Ben joined Rich to break down those events plus some other news. Rich addressed the subpar RAW from Monday night along with his picks for WWE Fastlane.
[00:13:57] – Audio
- Rich & Ben break down the controversy surrounding Paige Van Zant’s Reebok deal.
- UFC Fight Night 60 recap
- Bellator card breakdown
- UFC cards begin to take shape
- CM Punk gets support from an unlikely source?
- NSAC hearing discussion
- UFC unleashes a more aggressive strategy to combat PED use.
Wrestling-Powered by WWE Shop
[01:36:02] – Audio
- RAW & NXT recap
- Eddie Edwards injured?
- The rift between the main roster and the NXT roster gets stronger
- WWE Fastlane match picks
- Lesnar staying with the WWE? Jim Ross believes he will
- Rich addresses the departure of Samoa Joe from TNA.
- X-Pac puts a dent in Chyna’s abuse allegations
- Zahra Schreiber to be paired with Baron Corbin on TV?
RAGE Works is always looking for new writers for all our coverage. We have openings in all categories and have a minimum requirement of four articles a month and some good writing skills. WordPress and Windows Live Writer experience are a plus. Writers get access to comics, hardware and software when available.
This is not a paid gig but if you are looking to get your work out there you're more than welcome to join us and get your work seen.
Follow Ben on Twitter: @Blaqout89 and check out Black is the New Black
No sponsored t-shirt this week.
- Use WWESAVE10 to save $10 on orders over $70
- Support My Take Radio on Patreon. Patreon.com/MyTakeRadio
- Please take a moment and rate the show and/or app on iTunes.
- Follow My Take Radio on [email protected]
- Become a fan of My Take Radio on Facebook-Facebook.com/MyTakeRadio
- Add My Take Radio to your circle on Google+
- Follow our boards on Pinterest
- Follow Rich on Instagram: RAGEWorks_Rich
- If you have any feedback or questions you can now call the MTR Feedback line 347-815-0687.
- Guest inquiries can be forwarded to [email protected]
- Show your support by picking up an MTR T-Shirtor by shopping from our Amazon store.