UFC 187 is this Saturday and while Jon Jones is off the card due to his legal issues, MMA fans can still look forward to a solid card capped off by two great title fights. The first title fight is the long awaited bout between Chris Weidman and Vitor Belfort for the Middleweight title and the second will be for the vacant Light Heavyweight title as Daniel Cormier steps in to replace Jon Jones and square off against the always dangerous Anthony “Rumble” Johnson.
While the fight card is stacked we will still have to get past the weigh-ins which you can watch here at 7pm ET/4pm PT.
Here are the other fights scheduled for this card.
- Anthony Johnson vs. Daniel Cormier (Vacant Light Heavyweight Title)
- Chris Weidman vs. Vitor Belfort (Middleweight Title)
- Donald Cerrone vs. John Makdessi
- Travis Browne vs. Andrei Arlovski
- Joseph Benavidez vs. John Moraga
Fox Sports 1 Prelims
- John Dodson vs. Zach Makovsky
- Dong Hyun Kim vs. Josh Burkman
- Uriah Hall vs. Rafael Natal
- Rose Namajunas vs. Nina Ansaroff
UFC Fight Pass Prelims
- Mike Pyle vs. Colby Covington
- Islam Makhachev vs. Leo Kuntz
- Justin Scoggins vs. Josh Sampo