The clash between Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz has picked up steam very quickly after the announcement that Nate Diaz was stepping in for the injured Rafael dos Anjos. Verbal jabs got the hype train moving at the first press conference and the face off during yesterday’s press conference almost escalated into a melee between the Diaz camp and the fiery Irishman. The last stop of the hype train are the weigh-ins which start at 7 PM ET/ 4 PM PT. Will the weigh-ins yield another explosive moment between the Stockton crew and McGregor? We won’t have to wait till long to find out that’s for sure.
In addition, to the McGregor/Diaz fight is the Women’s bantamweight title between Holly Holm and Miesha Tate which will be the first title defense for Holm and what many are saying is Tate’s last chance at some UFC gold. We’ll see if the ladies maintain their pleasantness or if things escalate.
Here is the full card for Saturday night to reference while you check out the weigh-ins.
Main Card (Pay-Per-View)
- Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz
- Holly Holm vs. Miesha Tate
- Gian Villante vs. Ilir Latifi
- Corey Anderson vs. Tom Lawlor
- Amanda Nunes vs. Valentina Shevchenko
Preliminary Card (FS1)
- Brandon Thatch vs. Siyar Bahadurzada
- Erick Silva vs. Nordine Taleb
- Vitor Miranda vs. Marcelo Guimaraes
- Darren Elkins vs. Chas Skelly
Preliminary Card (Fight Pass)
- Diego Sanchez vs. Jim Miller
- Justin Salas vs. Jason Saggo
- Julian Erosa vs. Teruto Ishihara