While the fighters took the scales for preliminary weigh-ins the real fun begins at 6PM ET/ 3PM PT as the fighters take the scale one final time. We’ve seen fireworks all week with a decent amount showcased during yesterday’s pre-fight press conference but I think it will be more intense later today as the fighters make one push grab fans interest for this card.
As a result of the earlier weigh-ins the Donald Cerrone vs. Kelvin Gastelum fight was scrapped as Gastelum did not make weight. Thiago Alves also had weight cutting issues and will be forfeiting 20% of his purse to Jim Miller for their bout. They will now compete in a catchweight bout.
Here is the final card for UFC 205.
MAIN CARD (pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- (C)Eddie Alvarez vs. (C)Conor McGregor – for lightweight title
- (C)Tyron Woodley vs. Stephen Thompson – for welterweight title
- (C)Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz – for strawweight title
- Yoel Romero vs. Chris Weidman
Donald Cerrone vs. Kelvin Gastelum
- Raquel Pennington vs. Miesha Tate
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Frankie Edgar vs. Jeremy Stephens
- Michael Johnson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov
- Tim Boetsch vs. Rafael Natal
- Vicente Luque vs. Belal Muhammad
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET)
- Thiago Alves vs. Jim Miller – 163-pound catchweight bout
- Liz Carmouche vs. Katlyn Chookagian