The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
“Who Gives a Damn!”
Hopefully, the fireworks ended in your neighborhood sooner than ours did. If not, take advantage of this quiet time by listening to episode 162 of Call Me When It’s Over. On this week’s episode, “Who Gives a Damn!” Josiesboy (@josiesboy) listens harder while Alexis (@alonafuss) opens up a little more for the public.
- Physical Insecurity: How do you deal with your self-image?
- Lil Nas X comes out on the last day of Pride Month!
- The importance of honesty in the music industry and in life.
- Is Usher still considered a legend in the music industry?
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: http://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/tvi/
- The Regular Season Sportscast: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/trss/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/ttott/