BTR once again decided to take a crap while in the middle of an interview which lead to massive editing on Rich’s part. This week’s episode still had some small minor audio quirks that sadly could not be fixed and put a blemish on the episode but still delivered overall. Rich was joined by TUF competitor Gilbert Smith who shared his thoughts on The Ultimate Fighter season as well as his two televised fights. Gilbert gave us some insight into the “team” atmosphere as well as how he has matured since the end of the season. In speaking with Gilbert we learned a lot about him not only about as a fighter but also as an individual. We look forward to speaking with Gilbert again after the season ends because we think his story is far from finished.
- [00:18:19] – MMA – Ben stopped in to share his thoughts on UFC 156 and the some of the MMA news for the week.
- [00:43:48] – Interview – Gilbert Smith
- [02:06:13] – Wrestling – Rich shared his thoughts on RAW and some of the week’s wrestling news.
- [02:32:45] – Video Games – The rumor mill for the PS4 and new Xbox got a nice rant out of Rich this week especially the rumor of used games not being allowed on next generation systems.
- 02:46:28 – Movies/TV – Tons of sequel and reboot news including Paul Walker shaving his head and taking over as Agent 47 in a Hitman reboot. We also had a fair amount of Marvel news as well.
If you would like to keep with Gilbert you can find him on
If you are in Colorado make sure to visit Victory MMA
MTR is always looking for great brands to partner up with. If you are interested in advertising with us please make sure to email us and we will forward our advertising package and rates.
Intro: MTR Trek Intro
Outro: The Awakening-Halo 4 Remix
Artist: The Maniac Agenda
Please take a moment and rate the show and/or app on iTunes.
Become a fan of My Take Radio on Facebook-Facebook.com/MyTakeRadio
Follow our boards on Pinterest
If you have any feedback or questions you can now call the MTR Feedback line 347-815-0687.
Guest inquiries can be forwarded to [email protected]