NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED OR EXPRESSED WITH ANY IMAGES OR MUSIC.
Rich is joined by Slick one again this week to break down all the latest news and rumors in gaming and entertainment. Dani from Royal Flush Magazine also joins in on the madness and mayhem. This episode had its fair share of tech issues but overall we are sure you will enjoy it nonetheless.
·[00:13:45] – Audio
·[00:14:04] – Video
- Rich, Slick and Dani sound off on the latest round of controversy surrounding GTA V
- Call of Duty breaks records once again
- Black Friday console deals and the scams, thus far
- Nintendo brings us good news for once
- Xbox One owners get rewarded as Xbox One celebrates its one-year anniversary
- Video Game award shows and how one media personality hopes to change the landscape.
·[01:38:35] – Video
- Marvel casts a villain for Captain America: Civil War
- Fast & Furious looks to continue with more sequels on the way
- Scream TV series update
- Harold & Lloyd owned the box office
- Trailer news!
- X-Men: Apocalypse casting updates
- Tom Cruise attached to a new Highlander reboot
- Zoolander 2 update
- Bond gets his villain and he is definitely an “Inglorious Bastard.”
- The Running Man 2?
- My Take Radio will only air on Wednesday night the week of Thanksgiving.
Follow Slick on Twitter: @MTRSlick
Connect with Dani at the following:
- Twitter: @RoyalFlushGal
- RF Magazine Twitter: @RFMAG
- RF Magazine Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RoyalFlushMagazine
- RF Magazine Site: https://royalflushmagazine.com/
No sponsor tees this week
No promo links this week
Intro: MTR Intro
Outro: Sonic The Hedgehog: Did a Hedgehog Just Come Through Here
Artist: Argle & Skolar
Support My Take Radio on Patreon. Patreon.com/MyTakeRadio
Please take a moment and rate the show and/or app on iTunes.
Become a fan of My Take Radio on Facebook-Facebook.com/MyTakeRadio
Add My Take Radio to your circle on Google+
Follow our boards on Pinterest
Follow Rich on Instagram: MyTakeRadio_Rich
If you have any feedback or questions you can now call the MTR Feedback line 347-815-0687.
Guest inquiries can be forwarded to [email protected]