Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe via Stitcher
Subscribe via Tune In Radio
NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED OR EXPRESSED WITH ANY IMAGES OR MUSIC.
Rich breaks down UFC 183 and the weeks MMA news including the drug test situation with Anderson Silva and Nick Diaz. Wrestling wise Rich recaps RAW and shares his thoughts on the wrestling headlines of the week.
MMA-Powered by MMA Warehouse
[00:07:35] – Audio
- UFC 183 Recap
- UFC 183 fallout for Lineker and Gastelum
- Silva & Diaz test result thoughts
- Bellator card announcement
- UFC PPV prices are going up
- Weidman out, Vitor bails and Ronda main events UFC 184
- Aldo v. McGregor is a go for July
- World MMA Awards
- Bendo moves up to Welterweight?
- Injury bug kills main event for UFC Fight Night 62
- Iaquinta v. Masvidal at UFC Fight Night 63
- Glory Kickboxing comes back this Friday!
Wrestling-Powered by WWE Shop
[01:27:35] – Audio
- RAW recap
- Rey Mysterio release update
- TapouT and WWE deal imminent
- WWE Immortal seeing good download numbers
- DDP Yoga goes big
- New details on Justin Gabriel’s release
- Kalisto gimmick rumor
RAGE Works is always looking for new writers for all our coverage. We have openings in all categories and have a minimum requirement of four articles a month and some good writing skills. WordPress and Windows Live Writer experience are a plus. Writers get access to comics, hardware and software when available.
This is not a paid gig but if you are looking to get your work out there you're more than welcome to join us and get your work seen.
No guests this week
No sponsor tees this week
- Use WWESAVE10 to save $10 on orders over $70
- Support My Take Radio on Patreon. Patreon.com/MyTakeRadio
- Please take a moment and rate the show and/or app on iTunes.
- Follow My Take Radio on [email protected]
- Become a fan of My Take Radio on Facebook-Facebook.com/MyTakeRadio
- Add My Take Radio to your circle on Google+
- Follow our boards on Pinterest
- Follow Rich on Instagram: RAGEWorks_Rich
- If you have any feedback or questions you can now call the MTR Feedback line 347-815-0687.
- Guest inquiries can be forwarded to [email protected]
- Show your support by picking up an MTR T-Shirt or by shopping from our Amazon store.