Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe via Stitcher
Subscribe via Tune In Radio
NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED OR EXPRESSED WITH ANY IMAGES OR MUSIC.
My Take Radio continues its march to episode 300 with a special wrestling only edition this week.
Wrestling-Powered by WWE Shop
- WrestleMania Play button recap.
- RAW recap.
- Jay Santy joins Rich to discuss RAW.
- We get new details on the passing of Perro Aguayo.
- We get new info about the rumored hook-up between Stephanie McMahon and the late Randy Savage.
- Ciampa is a free agent.
- What happened between Rikishi and Too Cool?
- WrestleMania breaks a ton of records?
- Why was Scott Steiner banned from the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony?
- NJPW gets another run on AXSTV
- RAGE Works is always looking for new writers for all our coverage. We have openings in all categories and have a minimum requirement of four articles a month and some good writing skills. WordPress and Windows Live Writer experience are a plus. Writers get access to comics, hardware and software when available.
This is not a paid gig but if you are looking to get your work out there you're more than welcome to join us and get your work seen.
- Share your alternate WWE Universe tweets with us using #AlternateWWEUniverse and we’ll read the best ones on air.
- We are going to revisit Patreon and make some changes to give you the listener/viewer a new experience.
Follow Jay on Twitter: @JaySanty PSW
- Use WWESAVE10 to save $10 on orders over $70
- Support My Take Radio on Patreon. Patreon.com/MyTakeRadio
- Please take a moment and rate the show and/or app on iTunes.
- Follow My Take Radio on [email protected]
- Become a fan of My Take Radio on Facebook-Facebook.com/MyTakeRadio
- Add My Take Radio to your circle on Google+
- Follow our boards on Pinterest
- Follow Rich on Instagram: RAGEWorks_Rich
- If you have any feedback or questions you can now call the MTR Feedback line 347-815-0687.
- Guest inquiries can be forwarded to [email protected]
- Show your support by picking up an MTR T-Shirtor by shopping from our Amazon store.