Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe via Stitcher
Subscribe via Tune In Radio
NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED OR EXPRESSED WITH ANY IMAGES OR MUSIC.
*Sorry for the delay folks. We had a serious short in one of our mixer lines that needed to be addressed –Rich
A wild week in the world of MMA as Jon Jones gets arrested, suspended and stripped of his title. Ben stops in to break down UFC 186 and to also share his thoughts on the Jones situation. Rich goes into wrestling solo this week and shares his thoughts on the not so Extreme PPV as well as RAW and the returning King of The Ring.
MMA-Powered by MMA Warehouse
[00:11:15] – Audio
- Ben joins Rich to break down UFC 186
- New fight cards take shape.
- Ben and Rich break down the Jon Jones situation as well as the fallout after his arrest.
- The “Karate Hottie” heads to the UFC.
Wrestling-Powered by WWE Shop
- Extreme Rules break down.
- RAW musings.
- Who is the new King of the Ring?
- What do TNA and Smashing Pumpkins have in common?
- Jeff Hardy on the mend after breaking his leg.
- RAGE Works is always looking for new writers for all our coverage. We have openings in all categories and have a minimum requirement of four articles a month and some good writing skills. WordPress and Windows Live Writer experience are a plus. Writers get access to comics, hardware and software when available. This is not a paid gig but if you are looking to get your work out there you're more than welcome to join us and get your work seen.
- Share your alternate WWE Universe tweets with us using #AlternateWWEUniverse and we’ll read the best ones on air.
- We are going to revisit Patreon and make some changes to give you the listener/viewer a new experience.
Follow Ben on Twitter: @Blaqout89
- Use WWESAVE10 to save $10 on orders over $70
- Support My Take Radio on Patreon. Patreon.com/MyTakeRadio
- Please take a moment and rate the show and/or app on iTunes.
- Follow My Take Radio on [email protected]
- Become a fan of My Take Radio on Facebook-Facebook.com/MyTakeRadio
- Add My Take Radio to your circle on Google+
- Follow our boards on Pinterest
- Follow Rich on Instagram: RAGEWorks_Rich
- If you have any feedback or questions you can now call the MTR Feedback line 347-815-0687.
- Guest inquiries can be forwarded to [email protected]
- Show your support by picking up an MTR T-Shirtor by shopping from our Amazon store.