Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe via Stitcher
Subscribe via Tune In Radio
NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED OR EXPRESSED WITH ANY IMAGES OR MUSIC.
Rich recaps UFC Fight Night and all the MMA news of the week. There were some slight changes to the weeks wrestling segment as well with the RAW match by match recap getting the boot.
[00:11:15] – Audio
- UFC Fight Night 65 musings.
- UFC fight card announcements.
- Pettis out and Barboza in to face Myles Jury.
- Rogan is not a fan of UFC/Reebok deal either?
- Shamrock v. Kimbo is set
- Ronda Rousey addresses nude pictures and how she handled it.
Wrestling-Powered by WWE Shop
- The right and wrong of WWE RAW this week.
- WWE owns a stake in Tapout?
- Itami on the shelf?
- Tough Enough news.
- Rich shares his thoughts on the Payback PPV and an interesting scenario he’d love to see unfold.
- RAGE Works is always looking for new writers for all our coverage. We have openings in all categories and have a minimum requirement of four articles a month and some good writing skills. WordPress and Windows Live Writer experience are a plus. Writers get access to comics, hardware and software when available. This is not a paid gig but if you are looking to get your work out there you're more than welcome to join us and get your work seen.
- Share your alternate WWE Universe tweets with us using #AlternateWWEUniverse and we’ll read the best ones on air.
- We are going to revisit Patreon and make some changes to give you the listener/viewer a new experience.
No guests this week.
- Use WWESAVE10 to save $10 on orders over $70
- Support My Take Radio on Patreon. Patreon.com/MyTakeRadio
- Please take a moment and rate the show and/or app on iTunes.
- Follow My Take Radio on [email protected]
- Become a fan of My Take Radio on Facebook-Facebook.com/MyTakeRadio
- Add My Take Radio to your circle on Google+
- Follow our boards on Pinterest
- Follow Rich on Instagram: RAGEWorks_Rich
- If you have any feedback or questions you can now call the MTR Feedback line 347-815-0687.
- Guest inquiries can be forwarded to [email protected]
- Show your support by picking up an MTR T-Shirt or by shopping from our Amazon store.