Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe via Stitcher
NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED OR EXPRESSED WITH ANY IMAGES OR MUSIC.
The march toward My Take Radio episode 300 continues as Ben joins Rich this week to break down the latest happenings in the world of MMA. On the wrestling side shares his thoughts on RAW and the latest happenings in the world of pro wrestling.
MMA-Powered by MMA Warehouse
- UFC 187 recap and discussion
- UFC announces another reality series?
- Machida has a date with Yoel Romero in June.
- NSAC unveils their latest drug policy changes.
- Dana White wants the fighters to give the Reebok deal a chance.
- New inductees for the UFC Hall of Fame.
- UFC Fight Night 67 discussion
Wrestling-Powered by WWE Shop
- Rich shares his thoughts on the final RAW before Elimination Chamber.
- ROH gets a TV deal?
- Is TNA cancelled?
- Nash has a great idea and it involves retiring?
- What’s going on with Sami Zayn?
- RAGE Works is always looking for new writers for all our coverage. We have openings in all categories and have a minimum requirement of four articles a month and some good writing skills. WordPress and Windows Live Writer experience are a plus. Writers get access to comics, hardware and software when available. This is not a paid gig but if you are looking to get your work out there you're more than welcome to join us and get your work seen.
- Share your alternate WWE Universe tweets with us using #AlternateWWEUniverse and we’ll read the best ones on air.
- We are going to revisit Patreon and make some changes to give you the listener/viewer a new experience.
- Follow Ben on Twitter: @Blaqout89
- Use WWESAVE10 to save $10 on orders over $70
- Support My Take Radio on Patreon. Patreon.com/MyTakeRadio
- Please take a moment and rate the show and/or app on iTunes.
- Follow My Take Radio on [email protected]
- Become a fan of My Take Radio on Facebook-Facebook.com/MyTakeRadio
- Add My Take Radio to your circle on Google+
- Follow our boards on Pinterest
- Follow Rich on Instagram: RAGEWorks_Rich
- If you have any feedback or questions you can now call the MTR Feedback line 347-815-0687.
- Guest inquiries can be forwarded to [email protected]
- Show your support by picking up an MTR T-Shirtor by shopping from our Amazon store.