Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe via Stitcher
NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED OR EXPRESSED WITH ANY IMAGES OR MUSIC.
A fresh serving of MMA and wrestling news and rants head your way. Ben joins Rich to discuss the UFC 189 card as well as the TUF finale and, of course, all the MMA news of the week. Wrestling wise Rich breaks down the highs and lows RAW plus gives his picks for the Battleground PPV this Sunday.
MMA-Powered by MMA Warehouse
- Ben joins Rich to share break down UFC 189
- Fighter pay from Reebok?
- CM Punk UFC debut update.
- McGregor & Faber to coach TUF
- Wanderlei shares his thoughts on the Aldo situation and how the UFC has treated the featherweight champ.
- Fedor comes out of retirement!
Wrestling-Powered by WWE Shop
- RAW thoughts.
- WWE Battleground picks
- Does RAW lose a head writer to The Rock?
- Where is Dolph and have his contract issues been resolved?
- The IC title match gets scrapped due to injury.
- RAGE Works is always looking for new writers for all our coverage. We have openings in all categories and have a minimum requirement of four articles a month and some good writing skills. WordPress and Windows Live Writer experience are a plus. Writers get access to comics, hardware and software when available. This is not a paid gig but if you are looking to get your work out there you're more than welcome to join us and get your work seen.
- Share your alternate WWE Universe tweets with us using #AlternateWWEUniverse and we’ll read the best ones on the air.
- We are going to revisit Patreon and make some changes to give you the listener/viewer a new experience.
Follow Ben on Twitter: @Blaqout89
- Use WWESAVE10 to save $10 on orders over $70
- Support My Take Radio on Patreon. Patreon.com/MyTakeRadio
- Please take a moment and rate the show and/or app on iTunes.
- Follow My Take Radio on [email protected]
- Become a fan of My Take Radio on Facebook-Facebook.com/MyTakeRadio
- Add My Take Radio to your circle on Google+
- Follow our boards on Pinterest
- Follow Rich on Instagram: RAGEWorks_Rich
- If you have any feedback or questions you can now call the MTR Feedback line 347-815-0687.
- Guest inquiries can be forwarded to [email protected]