Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe via Stitcher
NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED OR EXPRESSED WITH ANY IMAGES OR MUSIC.
It was a wild week for in the worlds of MMA and wrestling this week. Rich shared his thoughts on the UFC of Fox 16 event as well as the week's MMA news. On the wrestling front, Rich sounded off on the Hulk Hogan situation plus the weeks wrestling news.
MMA-Powered by MMA Warehouse
- UFC on Fox 16 results
- Upcoming fight news
- Koscheck sounds off on Dana White?
- Leben in trouble again?
- UFC v Wanderlei Silva!
Wrestling-Powered by WWE Shop
- RAW commentary
- Rich shares his thoughts on the Hulk Hogan situation
- How did the Hogan issue affect WWE stock?
- What does Eric Bischoff think of the Hogan situation?
- WWE diva suffers a concussion this past Monday on RAW.
- Ala carte PPV option for the WWE Network?
- A WWE diva retires from competition
- RAGE Works is always looking for new writers for all our coverage. We have openings in all categories and have a minimum requirement of four articles a month and some good writing skills. WordPress and Windows Live Writer experience are a plus. Writers get access to comics, hardware and software when available. This is not a paid gig but if you are looking to get your work out there you're more than welcome to join us and get your work seen.
- Share your alternate WWE Universe tweets with us using #AlternateWWEUniverse and we’ll read the best ones on the air.
- We are going to revisit Patreon and make some changes to give you the listener/viewer a new experience.
Follow Jimbo Slyce on Instagram: https://instagram.com/jimbo_slyce13/
- Use WWESAVE10 to save $10 on orders over $70
- Support My Take Radio on Patreon. Patreon.com/MyTakeRadio
- Please take a moment and rate the show and/or app on iTunes.
- Follow My Take Radio on [email protected]
- Become a fan of My Take Radio on Facebook-Facebook.com/MyTakeRadio
- Add My Take Radio to your circle on Google+
- Follow our boards on Pinterest
- Follow Rich on Instagram: RAGEWorks_Rich
- If you have any feedback or questions you can now call the MTR Feedback line 347-815-0687.
- Guest inquiries can be forwarded to [email protected]
- Show your support by picking up an MTR T-Shirt or by shopping from our Amazon store.