NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED OR EXPRESSED WITH ANY IMAGES OR MUSIC.
A lot of wrestling on deck this week as Rich and The Regular Season Sportcast’s own Jay Santy share their thoughts on the last RAW before SummerSlam and even toss in a few predictions. MMA had its fair share of news, but things were definitely quiet this week
MMA-Powered by MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez gets his rematch.
- Travis Browne domestic violence allegations knock him out of competition.
- Anderson Silva NSAC update.
- UFC fight cards take shape.
Wrestling-Powered by WWE Shop
- RAW commentary
- SummerSlam predictions
- NXT predictions
- NY wrestling events recap
- Support Emily’s House Hospice for Children by picking up an Amell vs. Stardust t-shirt. You can buy the shirt at https://represent.com/amellstardust
- Jake “The Snake” goes under the knife?
- Roddy Piper’s cause of death revealed on TMZ
- RAGE Works is always looking for new writers for all our coverage. We have openings in all categories and have a minimum requirement of four articles a month and some good writing skills. WordPress and Windows Live Writer experience are a plus. Writers get access to comics, hardware and software when available. This is not a paid gig but if you are looking to get your work out there you're more than welcome to join us and get your work seen.
- Share your alternate WWE Universe tweets with us using #AlternateWWEUniverse and we’ll read the best ones on the air.
- We are going to revisit Patreon and make some changes to give you the listener/viewer a new experience.
Follow Jay Santy on Twitter: @RWJaySanty
- Use WWESAVE10 to save $10 on orders over $70
- Support My Take Radio on Patreon. Patreon.com/MyTakeRadio
- Please take a moment and rate the show and/or app on iTunes.
- Follow My Take Radio on [email protected]keRadio
- Become a fan of My Take Radio on Facebook-Facebook.com/MyTakeRadio
- Add My Take Radio to your circle on Google+
- Follow our boards on Pinterest
- Follow Rich on Instagram: RAGEWorks_Rich
- If you have any feedback or questions you can now call the MTR Feedback line 347-815-0687.
- Guest inquiries can be forwarded to [email protected]
- Show your support by picking up an MTR T-Shirt or by shopping from our Amazon store.