NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED OR EXPRESSED WITH ANY IMAGES OR MUSIC.
It was another wild week in the world of MMA as UFC 200 starts to take shape plus we had the final RAW before WrestleMania. The march to episode 350 continues.
- Bellator 155 card is finalized
- Hector Lombard heading back to 185.
- Cris Cyborg heads to the UFC and will fight at UFC 198.
- Jon Jones legal troubles continue.
- Carla Esparza is back in action.
- UFC releases Jared Rosholt
- UFC 200 begins to take shape as McGregor v. Diaz II and Aldo v. Edgar are announced.
- WWE RAW break down
- Will the brand split return after WrestleMania?
- John Cena injury update.
- TNA announces new signings
- Brie Bella retiring sooner than we think?
- Luke Harper out 5-6 months due to the knee injury he sustained during the dark match on RAW last week.
- Slick will induct the Big Boss Man into the WWE Hall of Fame.
- Joan Lunden to receive the Warrior award during the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony.
- Snoop Dogg heads to the WWE Hall of Fame celebrity wing.
- Are Eric Young or Bobby Roode WWE bound?
- Global Cruiserweight series goes down in July.
- Is it the end of the Divas decision and rebirth of the Women’s division.
- WrestleMania 32 predictions
- RAGE Works is always looking for new writers for all our coverage. We have openings in all categories and have a minimum requirement of four articles a month and some good writing skills. WordPress and Windows Live Writer experience are a plus. Writers get access to comics, hardware, and software when available.
- No guest this week.
- Use WWESAVE10 to save $10 on orders over $70
- Support My Take Radio on Patreon. Patreon.com/MyTakeRadio
- Please take a moment and rate the show and/or app on iTunes.
- Follow My Take Radio on [email protected]
- Become a fan of My Take Radio on Facebook-Facebook.com/officialrageworks
- Add My Take Radio to your circle on Google+
- Follow our boards on Pinterest
- Follow Rich on Instagram: RAGEWorks_Rich
- If you have any feedback or questions you can now call the MTR Feedback line 347-815-0687.
- Guest inquiries can be forwarded to [email protected]
- Show your support by picking up an MTR T-Shirt or by shopping from our Amazon store.