NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED OR EXPRESSED WITH ANY IMAGES OR MUSIC.
The post-WrestleMania edition of MTR heads your way with a full breakdown of NXT, Mania, and RAW. The MMA side of things gets interesting as well with some new match ups for UFC 200 and the latest happenings in the sport.
- New matchups announced for UFC 200
- Jon Jones finally gets a driver?
- DC withdraws from UFC 197. Jon Jones will now face Ovince Saint Preux for the interim light heavyweight title.
- Yoel Romero suspension update.
- Rampage headlines Bellator 157 against Satoshi Ishii
- Dada 5000 suffered two heart attacks? Yup!
- Wanderlei Silva will tag with Kiyoshi Tamura for the tag-team grappling match.
- NXT TakeOver: Dallas recap
- WrestleMania recap
- WWE RAW rant
- King Cuerno scouted by WWE?
- WWE partners with Snapchat
- Who is WWE’s top earner?
- Sting retires from active competition during his Hall of Fame acceptance speech.
- WWE Network continues to grow.
- Brie Bella retirement will spearhead Total Divas upcoming season.
- Former TNA star arrested for domestic assault.
- Is Seth Rollins heading to the big screen?
- Bobby Roode may officially be a WWE superstar.
- RAGE Works is always looking for new writers for all our coverage. We have openings in all categories and have a minimum requirement of four articles a month and some good writing skills. WordPress and Windows Live Writer experience are a plus. Writers get access to comics, hardware, and software when available.
- No guest this week.
- Use WWESAVE10 to save $10 on orders over $70
- Support My Take Radio on Patreon. Patreon.com/MyTakeRadio
- Please take a moment and rate the show and/or app on iTunes.
- Follow My Take Radio on [email protected]
- Become a fan of My Take Radio on Facebook-Facebook.com/officialrageworks
- Add My Take Radio to your circle on Google+
- Follow our boards on Pinterest
- Follow Rich on Instagram: RAGEWorks_Rich
- If you have any feedback or questions you can now call the MTR Feedback line 347-815-0687.
- Guest inquiries can be forwarded to [email protected]
- Show your support by picking up an MTR T-Shirt or by shopping from our Amazon store.