NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED OR EXPRESSED WITH ANY IMAGES OR MUSIC.
The UFC headed to Croatia this past weekend and Shane McMahon runs WWE RAW another week. Rich shares his thoughts on both plus the latest happenings in MMA and wrestling plus Jay Santy stops by. My Take Radio 350 is next week!
- UFC Fight Night 86
- More fights added to UFC 200
- Did medicine trigger Ken Shamrock’s failed drug test?
- Frank Mir anti-doping violation?
- BJ Penn cleared to fight at UFC 199
- Will we see GSP back in the UFC sooner rather than later?
- UFC on Fox 19 predictions
- Mixed Martial Arts becomes a reality in NY this week!
- RAW Recap!
- Jay Santy joins Rich for an announcement.
- Wrestling mourns the losses of Blackjack Mulligan and Balls Mahoney
- MVP fired from Lucha Underground?
- Ring of Honor comes back to Brooklyn this summer
- WWE announces new signings
- RAGE Works is always looking for new writers for all our coverage. We have openings in all categories and have a minimum requirement of four articles a month and some good writing skills. WordPress and Windows Live Writer experience are a plus. Writers get access to comics, hardware, and software when available.
- My Take Radio will be broadcasting live from Qirin Con this Saturday. If you’re in NYC you can find details at https://www.qirincon2016.eventbrite.com
- Jay Santy launches a TRSS 10 Count on YouTube. Subscribe to the TRSS YouTube channel and see all of the TRSS extras
Catch Jay Santy on TRSS only on RAGE Works!
- Use WWESAVE10 to save $10 on orders over $70
- Support My Take Radio on Patreon. Patreon.com/MyTakeRadio
- Please take a moment and rate the show and/or app on iTunes.
- Follow My Take Radio on [email protected]
- Become a fan of My Take Radio on Facebook-Facebook.com/officialrageworks
- Add My Take Radio to your circle on Google+
- Follow our boards on Pinterest
- Follow Rich on Instagram: RAGEWorks_Rich
- If you have any feedback or questions you can now call the MTR Feedback line 347-815-0687.
- Guest inquiries can be forwarded to [email protected]
- Show your support by picking up an MTR T-Shirt or by shopping from our Amazon store.