My Take Radio returned live this week after a week off that saw the debut of MTR in 60. Rich was his usual surly self this episode wired on a few cans of Monster Energy and talk about otters killing monkeys at the zoo and nosy old family members. The big news of course is that MTR is four episodes away from the big MTR 200.
- UFC Fight Night 27 was discussed.
- Bellator 100 and 101 are taking shape.
- UFC puts together a ton of great match ups for the remainder of the year.
- Wanderlei vs. Sonnen will have to wait
- Which recently retired UFC Hall of Famer wants to head to the WWE?
[00:36:41] – Wrestling
- Raw was…..
- Rich sounds off on the Bella twins and on AJ’s pipebomb promo.
- Wrestler birthdays.
- Cena believes in D-Bry?
- Wrestling DVD/Blu-ray release dates.
- Eric Bischoff sounds off on how the internet wrestling community has hurt the business. Rich sounds off on how out of touch EB is.
- American Wolves WWE bound?
[01:31:45] – Video Games
- Playstation 4 release date and launch title musings.
- Upgrade to next gen for $10? Seems legit
- Killer Instinct characters have a price.
- Ballmer’s retirement.
- Halo 4 gets a Game of the Year edition.
- Wii U price drop.
- Wii U and 3DS titles get release dates.
- Saints Row IV off to an impressive start.
[03:12:32] – Movies/TV
- Act of Valor is getting a sequel?
- Rich shares his thoughts on the Batman casting including his choices.
- Bradley Cooper Space Raccoon?
- Tony Jaa brings muay thai to Fast 7
- Diesel is Groot.
- Outbreak and 12 Monkeys heads to the small screen.
- Luther may be getting a prequel film.
- James Spader and the Ultron casting get discussed.
MTR launched its new short form show MTR in 60
A large majority of our writers have returned to school so as usual we are looking for talented and opinionated individuals to add to our team.
We have openings in all categories and have a minimum requirement of four articles a month and some good writing skills. WordPress and Windows Live Writer experience are a plus. Writers get access to comics, hardware and software when available.
This is not a paid gig but if you are looking to get your work out there you're more than welcome to join us and get your work seen.
If you are interested you can apply here
No guests this week but make sure to follow our staff on twitter
MTR is always looking for great brands to partner up with. If you are interested in advertising with us please make sure to email us and we will forward our advertising package and rates.
Intro: MTR Intro
Outro: Masked Man
Please take a moment and rate the show and/or app on iTunes.
Become a fan of My Take Radio on Facebook-Facebook.com/MyTakeRadio
Add My Take Radio to your circle on Google+
Follow our boards on Pinterest
If you have any feedback or questions you can now call the MTR Feedback line 347-815-0687.
Guest inquiries can be forwarded to [email protected]