NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED OR EXPRESSED WITH ANY IMAGES OR MUSIC.
The final MTR before we go to a twice a week schedule was chock full of news this. Rich recapped a lot of events plus shared his thoughts on a slew of non-show topics as well.
·[00:22:49] – Audio
·[00:23:06] – Video
- Ultimate Fight Night 50 recap
- Bellator recap
- TUF season 20 talk
- Thiago Silva back in the UFC
- MMA news of the week
Wrestling-Powered by WWE Shop
·[01:04:52] – Audio
·[01:05:09] – Video
- RAW recap
- Impact recap
- NXT TakeOver recap
- Cena’s greatest rivalries head to DVD & Blu-ray
- Chikara announces King of Trios teams
- The future of TNA Impact
- Attitude Era Volume 2 heads to DVD & Blu-ray
- CM Punk
- We discuss the passing of Sean O’Haire
·[02:18:07] – Audio
·[02:18:53] – Video
- Rich & Slick breakdown the current climate of sexism and gaming.
- Mortal Kombat X & Arkham Knight get a release date
- Resident Evil Revelations is back
- NBA Live 15 goes back on the bench?
- Destiny off to an impressive start
- Watch Dogs heads to the Wii U finally!
- NPD breakdown for August 2014
Entertainment-Powered by Superhero Stuff
·[03:27:11] – Video
- The Walking Dead Companion series gets the greenlight on AMC
- Terminator Genisys getting additional sequels
- Guardians owns the box office again!
- Iron Man 4 is not happening per Robert Downey Jr.
- 23 Jump Street?
- Rambo returns to the big screen for one final film
- I.P. Richard Kiel
- The spouse of one of our listeners is working on something very cool for her husband and considering how touching their story is you may be inclined to help them out and see their goal realized. Get all the details by heading here: https://www.gofundme.com/dx3544
- A large majority of our writers have returned to school so as usual we are looking for talented and opinionated individuals to add to our team.We have openings in all categories and have a minimum requirement of four articles a month and some good writing skills. WordPress and Windows Live Writer experience are a plus. Writers get access to comics, hardware and software when available.This is not a paid gig but if you are looking to get your work out there you're more than welcome to join us and get your work seen.
- My Take Radio will be airing twice a week beginning on September 17, 2014
Slick:@MTRSlick on Twitter
No sponsor tees this week
No promo code this week. Visit MyTakeRadio.com or RAGEWorks.net to see our advertisers and sponsors. Every purchase helps RAGE Works/My Take Radio
Intro: MTR Intro
Outro: Streets of Rave/ Fighting in the Street
Support My Take Radio on Patreon. Patreon.com/MyTakeRadio
Please take a moment and rate the show and/or app on iTunes.
Follow My Take Radio on [email protected]
Become a fan of My Take Radio on Facebook-Facebook.com/MyTakeRadio
Add My Take Radio to your circle on Google+
Follow our boards on Pinterest
Follow Rich on Instagram: MyTakeRadio_Rich
If you have any feedback or questions you can now call the MTR Feedback line 347-815-0687.
Guest inquiries can be forwarded to [email protected]