Welcome to the newest Gamefly Queue review. A quick reminder that these are a new series of short reviews covering games and movies I rent from GameFly and Netflix. You will be seeing a mix of old stuff and recent stuff. Games and movies will be reviewed using a right,wrong and WTF breakdown. With that out-of-the-way let's get into this review
- Graphical masterpiece! Uncharted was one of the most beautiful PS3 games I’ve ever played. It made full use of the systems power to deliver amazing visuals.
- Level design was intuitive and easy to navigate.
- The story was the strongest point of this series and even in the third installment it continued being stellar from start to finish.
- Multiplayer requires online pass. Not a negative if you bought this new but a definite hindrance to those that are renting or borrowing this game.
- Shooting still needed some improvements but it wasn’t the worst thing in the world.
- Hand to hand combat got cumbersome with multiple assailants but again detracted little from the gameplay
- Absolutely nothing!