We've had the pleasure of visiting Mezco HQ and one of the figures that our readers asked us about the most was the One: 12 Collective Darkseid figure and while we did not have any release info at the time we kept our eyes open for preorder info and I am happy to announce that preorders are open for this highly anticipated figure. Fans can expect the figure to ship between September-November 2018.
Darkseid will be the first articulated Poly-Stone One:12 Collective figure utilizing a brand new body sculpt and the work and detailing on this figure has exceeded expectations. Darkseid fans will definitely want to pick up this figure. Don't take my word though and check out the pictures below.
What goodies can fans expect to see when this figure is released? Let's get to the specs.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE DARKSEID FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- One (1) Light-Up helmet with four (4) magnetically interchangeable faceplates (removable)
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 19 cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of Mother Box holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- Metal Helmet
- Metal Chest plate and shoulder armor
- Vest garment
- Metal waist belt
- Metal shoulder harness and cape (removable)
- Boots with metal heels
- One (1) Mother Box (magnetically attaches to belt)
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Darkseid figure is packaged in a deluxe metal tin, designed with collectors in mind.
Fans looking to pre-order this figure can head here.