NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED OR EXPRESSED WITH ANY IMAGES OR MUSIC.
We made it to MTR 350! It was a pretty wild week in the world of MMA with the Conor McGregor situation plus Rich got caught off guard with the announcement that Joanie Laurer aka Chyna had passed away. Lot’s to process! This will be the final episode of My Take Radio for a few weeks while Rich recharges his batteries and works on some other aspects of RAGE Works. My Take Radio will be back in June most likely.
- UFC 199 gets new fights announced
- Diego Brandao in legal trouble?
- Bellator news
- Is Rousey heading to MSG to challenge for the title?
- Conor McGregor’s “retirement” and the fallout from his announcement
- BJ Penn in legal trouble once more?
- Rich gives his UFC 197 predictions
- RAW Recap!
- Changes to the WWE talent dress code. Tapout for all!
- Global Cruiserweight Series update
- Wellness suspensions for Adam Rose and one-half of the Ascension
- The announcement of Chyna’s passing
- Total Bellas is real and it’s happening!
- WWE Payback card continues to take shape.
- RAGE Works is always looking for new writers for all our coverage. We have openings in all categories and have a minimum requirement of four articles a month and some good writing skills. WordPress and Windows Live Writer experience are a plus. Writers get access to comics, hardware, and software when available.
- My Take Radio will be off the air for a few weeks. Make sure to check out our other shows and keep with all things RAGE Works via all our social media accounts.
No guests this week.
- Use WWESAVE10 to save $10 on orders over $70
- Support My Take Radio on Patreon. Patreon.com/MyTakeRadio
- Please take a moment and rate the show and/or app on iTunes.
- Follow My Take Radio on [email protected]
- Become a fan of My Take Radio on Facebook-Facebook.com/officialrageworks
- Add My Take Radio to your circle on Google+
- Follow our boards on Pinterest
- Follow Rich on Instagram: RAGEWorks_Rich
- If you have any feedback or questions you can now call the MTR Feedback line 347-815-0687.
- Guest inquiries can be forwarded to [email protected]
- Show your support by picking up an MTR T-Shirt or by shopping from our Amazon store.