- Excellent effects for demonic possession sequences
- Tried to deliver their own take on the exorcism genre.
- Excellent work by Suzan Crowley as Maria Rossi
- No overabundance of “shaky” cam
- Various unresolved subplots (surely for prequel/sequel purposes)
- Fernanda Andrade who plays Isabella had moments of really abysmal acting which made her scenes cringe worthy at times.
- The limited role of the mother who was the driving force of the main plot.
- Abrupt plot shift to daughter and priests will confuse some viewers
- The abrupt ending!