Square Enix is celebrating the anniversary of Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. Players of the hit free-to-play RPG will enjoy numerous game updates, special promotions, and other exciting news, including:
- Permanent Rare Character Drop Rate Increase: Beginning on November 24, drop rates for rainbow crystals that contain top-tier characters will be tripled from the current rate, giving players a greater chance to acquire highly sought after units.
- New FINAL FANTASY XV Characters: Gladiolus, Cor and Iris join Noctis and the Kingsglaive cast as playable characters. A new Final Fantasy XV-themed event will accompany the debut of these characters in the coming weeks.
New Units – Cor, Gladiolus, and Iris
- Ability Upgrades for Noctis: The star of Final Fantasy XV will receive a number of boosts to current abilities in addition to receiving new abilities.
- New Units: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius original characters Roy, Aura and Guromu will join the growing cast of units, and will be available through “Featured Summon.”
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Specials: A special Black Friday bundle providing players with a 10+1 Summon Ticket, a 10% Trust Moogle, an equippable ability, and a powerful new weapon will be available for purchase using in-game currency. Additional generous bargains await players from November 24 – 30, with discounts up to 60%.
The first anniversary celebrations for Final Fantasy Brave Exvius will conclude next month with the final Fan Festa Event in Los Angeles at The Wiltern Theater on December 9.