Capcom, a leading worldwide developer, and publisher of video games today announced the release of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies for Android devices. The fifth chapter in the series sees the return of courtroom hero Phoenix Wright. Set eight years since his last appearance in the courts, the first case in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies sees the action start in badly damaged courthouse. It’s down to Phoenix Wright and his team at the Wright Anything Agency to discover the cause of the destruction. Players will have to battle it out in court against tenacious prosecutors as they defend the accused.
- Point Your Way to Victory – The intuitive interface includes useful features such as a backlog for you to re-read testimony and story dialogue.
- Immersive Investigations – Freely explore 3D crime scenes
- Fast-Paced, Entertaining Trials – Dismantle lies and resolve contradictions between witnesses' words and the evidence.
- Colorful Cast of Characters – Join Phoenix Wright and his junior lawyers as they confront an all-new cast of interesting, amusing, and sometimes outrageous characters.
- Surprising Twists – Delight in solving the mysteries and smile at the characters' amusing and often ridiculous shenanigans. The drama and dialogue will keep you laughing, crying, and guessing until the very end!
- Lighthearted Additional Content – Dress the three lawyer protagonists up in costumes and use them in the main game for some unintentionally humorous trials!
- Bonus Case – Defend a wrongfully accused killer whale
- Google Play Games Support – Transfer save data between multiple devices
To download the game please visit: