Today NIS America gives us a new gameplay trailer for The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III. Players can rejoin the special operations unit of Class VII on September 24th, 2019. Along with the action, here are some details of the combat system:
- Brave Order: A new battle feature, Brave Orders provide party-wide buffs to give an upper hand for a certain number of turns. They can be issued anytime within battle by using Brave Points.
- Link Attacks: Follow-up moves from comrades that are triggered when an effective attack unbalances the enemy.
- Brave Points: Can be gained when performing an “Assist,” or consumed when using “Burst” or “Rush” in Link Attacks. Be wise in deciding when to spend them!
- Arts & Crafts: A fundamental basis of combat, Arts draw power from equipped orbments and manifest in elemental attacks. Crafts are similar in offensive capability but are inherent to each character.
- S-Craft: A specialized Craft that consumes all of the character's Craft Points (CP). It has extraordinary animations, so be sure to witness every character's S-Craft!