I started to think that ATLUS had lost their minds. Then I realized that unpredictability is exactly what the Persona series is all about. If you thought the adventures of your favorite characters in Persona were over, think again! Next year, you will feel the Rhythm of the Night as two Persona games launch. First up, we have Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight!
Dance all night long with the cast of Persona 3! If the flashy moves of the Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad are not enough for you, here come the Phantom Thieves!
Both teams will be mysteriously abducted and awaken in a place called Club Velvet. Within the club is the super-secret Velvet Room. Here the cast of both Persona games must dance off against Velvet Room residents. The prize and/or punishments are unknown. Sounds more like a Persona game now, I bet you're thinking.
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight Features
- Memorable Soundtrack – Return to the worlds of Persona 3 and Persona 5 and relive cherished memories with the games' most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, ☆Taku Takahashi (m-flo / block.fm), Jazztronik, and more! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks in each game.
- Dancing! – Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customizable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering “Fever” mode; try out some of your favorite character combinations!
- English and Japanese Voiceovers – Choose to listen to your favorite characters' voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options! English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitles are also available.
- Social – In “Social,” players can connect with their favorite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and unlock new items.
- Collect Costumes – Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.
This is a crazy development that we will learn more about at e3. Stay tuned to R.A.G.E. Works for more info!