During our visit to Mezco's booth at Toy Fair 2019, we had the pleasure of seeing the amazing 1989 Batman that was slated to join the One:12 Collective line. The figure not only looked straight out of the Tim Burton film but it captured Michael Keaton's likeness perfectly. I am happy to report that Mezco has now opened pre-orders to add this figure to your collection.
Meet The 1989 Edition Batman
Check out some product shots below showcasing Michael Keaton's Batman in all his glory along with all of his wonderful toys. The coolest feature is the head with the movable eyes which is a true game-changer and adds some next-level realism to Mezco's already impressive figure.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE BATMAN FIGURE FEATURES:
- All-New One:12 Collective body with seamless armor and hidden articulation
- Three (3) head portraits including one with posable eyes
- Hand-painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of Batarang holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of gun holding hands (L&R)
- Cowled head
- Bat insignia
- Leather-like cape
- Batsuit with body armor
- Wrist gauntlets
- SAP gloves
- Utility belt
- Shin armor
- Tactical boots
- One (1) speargun with hook
- One (1) speargun with hook and wire
- One (1) collapsed speargun
- One (1) gauntlet
- Four (4) batarangs
- One (1) batarang with posing wire
- One (1) time bomb
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Batman – 1989 Edition figure is packaged in a collector-friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
If you would like to add the One:12 Collective 1989 Batman to your collection you can pre-order the figure here.