Delayed trains and cancelations – sound painfully familiar? Well, soon players can prove that they can do better. Unrailed! is the new railroad-building rogue-like from publisher Daedalic Entertainment and developer Indoor Astronaut. Unrailed! is all about getting an unstoppable train safely to the station. Build and navigate through a variety of maps featuring cooperative and competitive online and local multiplayer.
This train just doesn’t stop: while you're fighting for resources against the clock and gluttonous camels, communication is key. Procedurally generated landscapes feature obstacles, geographic peculiarities and weird inhabitants, some of whom mean the track-laying troupe no good. With a variety of modes available for two to four players in several difficulty settings, Unrailed! offers nearly limitless replay value.
Unrailed! Key Features
- Unstoppable train action!
- Rogue-like gameplay: Procedurally generated worlds for immense replay value.
- Various landscapes, inhabitants and quests.
- “Endless mode“: Constant new challenges with various difficulty settings.
- Crafting elements: Railroad tracks don't construct themselves, after all.
- Co-op multiplayer: Online or locally in Party Mode.
- Versus Mode for competitive track-laying.
The early access version of Unrailed! will be available this summer for PC. If you're interested in trying out the game earlier, you can do so at DreamHack 2019 in Leipzig. From Feb. 15-17, Daedalic and Indoor Astronaut will showcase the title at the Indie Arena Booth, where the team is looking forward to meeting many amateur railroaders!