Season Five of WWE SuperCard is upon us. The mobile card battling game gets a ton of new changes to help new and existing players as well as new Superstars, Legends and Hall of Famers. Here is the full list of features you can expect when you download season five.
- Three Dynamic and Fun New Tiers: More than 250 new cards featuring fan-favorite WWE Superstars across Gothic, Neon and Shattered tiers, with each tier delivering unique card frames and new images. Additionally, NXT Superstars EC3, Ricochet, Candice LeRae and more will make their debut in Season 5;
- Faster Training and Improved New Player Experience: Players can reach a competitive state and train their cards up faster thanks to the Hardened tier becoming the new base off the Draft Board;
- Improved MyCards and Card Catalog: Spend less time in menus and more time playing the game thanks to a new MyCards menu that gets players to their most important cards quickly, a streamlined main menu and a reinvigorated card catalog to show off players’ collections;
- New Multi-Fusion Chamber: A new Multi-Fusion Chamber breaks out regular, Legacy and promotional fusion cards, giving players more freedom and progress, particularly during special events;
- New Inbound Event: Coming this December, an all-new event will join the likes of Ring Domination, Road to Glory and Last Man Standing.