Triple H has gone from blue blood character wrestler to practically running the WWE but that hasn’t stopped him from trying to find his niche in acting alongside guys like The Rock and Steve Austin. His newest film doesn’t look like a complete pile of shit like The Chaperone but I don’t think it’ll set the box office on fire either. Check out the trailer and decide for yourselves.
- WWE: Vince McMahon's 10 Most Memorable Moments (bleacherreport.com)
- Mic Skills Not Required: 12 WWF/E Champions Who Were Awful on the Mic (bleacherreport.com)
- WWE: CM Punk Momentum Being Ruined with Triple H Infusion (bleacherreport.com)
- WWE: Undertaker Can Only Face One Man in His Final WrestleMania Match (bleacherreport.com)
- WWE News: 50 Matches We'd Love To See Booked Again (bleacherreport.com)