Oasis Games announced today that next month they will bring Hidden Dragon Legend to the PlayStation 4. The game shall be set in ancient China and revolves around conspiracy and revenge. The game will feature “Metroidvania” style gameplay and allow players to customize their character RPG-style through an extensive skill tree.
Modestly priced at $19.99, the game hopes to capture a large audience. After watching the trailer, I cannot see why anyone would not want to give this one a shot. The combat reminds me of classic arcade games like Shinobi and Strider, the latter of which is an all-time favorite of mine. Hidden Dragon Legend looks to be one of those titles you are gonna wish you played if you miss out.
Here is just a few of the reasons to look forward to Hidden Dragon Legend:
- Action packed gameplay— 2.5D hack and slash platform gameplay set in ancient China
- Slice and dice with combos— Dispel foes with a variety of attacks, devastating them with stunning combos and abilities
- Fight with skill and style— Battle through waves of enemies using lightning-fast, deadly attacks, or perfectly time a dash to counter-attack adding even more combos
- Get acrobatic— Jump, swim, and grapple to avoid obstacles, escape enemies and clear missions through vibrant, detailed levels inspired by ancient China and the paranormal universe
- Plenty of challenge— Solve puzzles and unleash all your skills on tough bosses that stand in your way
- Surprising depth— Explore an expansive skill tree that offers seemingly limitless combos to unlock with “Soul Stones”, stronger weapons, stats and special moves
- Pure fun— Enjoy a deep yet intuitive pickup and play experience with an estimated 10 hours of gameplay
Expect R.A.G.E. Works to stream and review this game when it comes out next month and keep it here for updates on more great titles!