The definitive version of Chrono Trigger is now available for the first time on STEAM. This version features:
- Two Extra Dungeons – Includes the mysterious “Dimensional Vortex” dungeon and “Lost Sanctum” dungeon that first appeared in the Nintendo DS and mobile versions
- CHRONO TRIGGER Limited Edition – Those that purchase the STEAM version until April 2, 2018 will receive the following digital bonuses for free:
- An enchanting and specially edited digital song file containing a medley of five songs: “Far Off Promise,” “Wind Scene,” “Battle with Magus,” “Corridors of Time,” and “Chrono Trigger”
- Composer Yasunori Mitsuda’s digital liner notes
- A collection of six stunning PC wallpapers in varying sizes
- Updated Graphics and Sound – While keeping the atmosphere of the original, this version features optimized visuals designed for modern PCs and a re-recorded soundtrack under the supervision of original composer Yasunori Mitsuda.
- Updated Controls – Optimized PC experience that supports both controller and mouse/keyboard configuration
- New Autosave Feature – Automatically saves while still featuring the original title’s Save Point function
In conjunction with the release of the STEAM version, Chrono Trigger for iOS and Android may also receive a major update which brings all of the enhancements in the PC version to mobile devices. Additionally, Chrono Trigger is also now available on the Amazon AppStore beginning today, bringing the title to an even wider array of mobile platforms.
The mobile version of Chrono Trigger not only features the updated graphical and sound enhancements, but also brings retina and cloud save features as well as AppleTV support to this version. Chrono Trigger is available on Steam now for $14.99.