Mobius Final Fantasy continues to provide fans with exciting new storylines from the Final Fantasy series, as the Final Fantasy VII Remake collaboration returns this month. In addition to exclusive story content allowing players to team up with Cloud and explore a Mako reactor, Cloud also joins as the newest Ultimate Hero—a powerful job card that greatly enhances player stats.
The December update includes a number of updates and gifts for players, just in time for the holidays:
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Event Stage – “Eclipse Contact”: Starting December 2, the Warrior of Light and Cloud journey together once again through this popular region. All players who venture through the Mako reactor can obtain new items, including Aerith’s iconic ‘Umbrella’ weapon.
- New Ultimate Hero – “Cloud Strife”: Cloud joins Lightning as the second Ultimate Hero in Mobius Final Fantasy. Players who obtain and equip this powerful card will not only receive generous boosts to their stats and Ultimate abilities, but will also take on appearance of Cloud in battle.
- Year-End Greater Summon Festival: FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE cards will be re-released and can be obtained through the FFVII REMAKE Boosted Greater Summon. Additionally, specific Legend jobs will be guaranteed whenever players successfully summon a job card through the Legend Job Greater Summon. The guaranteed Legend job will change every four days, offering the chance to obtain every Legend job throughout the month.
- Novices’ Hall New Area: Newcomers to the game can enjoy an expanded tutorial area to learn the basics of battle using the Warrior, Mage, and Ranger jobs. Veteran and beginner players will also be rewarded with Magicite, Summon Tickets and large amounts of skillseeds by completing these new stages. The Warrior, Mage and Ranger cards will be gifted to the players for free in this area.
- Christmas Campaign: From December 17 through December 25, a special Christmas campaign brings all Mobius Day bonuses to players. Bonuses such as double stamina recovery from Elixirs, increased fusion success rates, and a fully open Pleiades Lagoon will be in effect for the entire week. Christmas companion spirits will also boost the rate at which card skills are unlocked.
- Rewards for New & Returning Players: A prize tier will be assigned based on the combined number of new and returning users accessing the game from December 2 to 20. Depending on the total number of players, all users can earn free single summon draws in addition to one free Greater Summon. Full details on prize tiers may be found on the MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY holiday page.