Only eight days remain before ATLUS brings us Dragon's Crown Pro. Everyone knows how I feel about rereleases, but this one might just be worth it. First off, if you are like me and never played Dragon's Crown, you are getting the best possible version. it is always great to see a game take advantage of PS4 PRO enhancements. A stylized game like this looks beautiful in HD, but it really shines in 4K. Now here comes the best part. If you are upgrading from a previous version, your save from PS3 or PS Vita can be imported. Even better, this four-player beat 'em up has online cross-play with Vita and PS3!
Look out for R.A.G.E. Works' review of Dragon's Crown Pro, coming soon!
Dragon's Crown Pro Features
- Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon – With beautifully-refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware's signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
- A Rousing Adventurer's Soundtrack – A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon's Crown.
- Glorious Presentation – Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- All the Royal Bells and Whistles – If you already own Dragon's Crown, your saves won't go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
- Four Player Frenzy – With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.