After playing the extremely enjoyable Quantum of Solace I was happy to see them continuing this third person Bond series. It’s unfortunate that this game did not improve upon what Quantum of Solace started.
- Great voice work from the cast of the Daniel Craig Bond films. Made the game have a more cinematic feel with Daniel Craig and Dame Judi Dench lending their voices to their digital counterparts.
- Driving stages were a welcome change from the running and gunning albeit with some sub par controls.
- Stealth component was decently executed as was the use of the smart phone in certain stages.
- Overall controls were cumbersome
- Cut scenes were on par with the PS2
- Multiplayer is not worth touching
- Short! Can be completed in 6-8hrs.
- Zero replay value
So after investing my six or so hours I beat the game and got one of the most uneventful endings in recent memory. An ending so bad I legitimately got angry at the time I wasted. Blood Stone is probably one of most forgettable Xbox 360 games I’ve played in recent memory.