- Publisher: WB Games
- Platform: Xbox 360
- Genre: Shooter
- Number of Players: 1
- Rated: M
This is going to be the first in a new series of short reviews covering games and movies I rent from GameFly and Netflix. You will be seeing a mix of old stuff and recent stuff. Games and movies will be reviewed using a right,wrong and WTF breakdown. With that out of the way lets get into this review
- The overall presentation of Wanted used elements from both the comics and the film successfully.
- Controls for the game were intuitive and easy to comprehend.
- Bullet curving mechanics worked well and were actually needed in various points of the game.
- Fleshing out Wesley’s origin was a nice touch
- Fluid cover system that utilized chaining of cover to advance.
- Instant kill cut scenes were awesome. Here is a brief look at one
- Graphics looked extremely last generation almost PS2 like in execution and not in a good way. The pre-rendered cut scenes varied from mildly well done to very pixelated
- The weapons were extremely limited considering that you’re an assassin who’s main weapons are guns
- With all the various assassins in the fraternity you would have thought multiplayer was an option. Sadly it was not there
This game suffered from WTFS which means way too fucking short!!! I finished the game in nine hours spread over a few workdays. If I would have played it on a weekend I probably would have finished it in four hours .