- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Platform: Xbox 360
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Number of Players: 2
- Rated: T
- Good use of the G.I Joe film license with a mix of the cartoon to flesh things out
- G.I Joe Public Service Announcements were cool easter eggs
- Got to play as Destro & The Baroness which was kind of cool
- Way too repetitive
- No challenge
- Unlocking your favorite Joes was a pain in the ass. I never even got to use Snake Eyes but got stuck with stupid Shipwreck instead
- Camera control were passable but had moments where it made playing the game very frustrating.
- Terrible A.I
Why waste such a good franchise like G.I Joe with such a crappy interpretation. Using the stupid movie accelerator suits did not make the experience any better even if you played the G.I Joe music during their use.
- 1st Impression: G.I Joe: Retaliation (mytakeradio.com)