Over the last couple of weeks we have been sharing various news with regards to the new WWE title from 2K sports. Many of our fans have wanted to see what the CAW(create a wrestler)/CAS ( create a superstar) mode had to offer since many of our listeners like to create their custom wrestlers and stables. The wait is over as 2K shared some pics which will give us a glimpse into what looks to be a promising creation suite. The creation suite does not only allow creation of original characters but also allows you to tweak in-game WWE superstars which can be saved as separate characters or alternate attires which means you can create masked CM Punk, Nexus CM Punk and Straight Edge Society CM Punk just to name a few. Here all the customization options available in the Creation Suite.
- New Superstar Heads allows the user to fully customize select WWE Superstars’ body and attire (including John Cena, CM Punk, Roddy Piper, Daniel Bryan and Undertaker) with the ability to set them as separate characters or alternate attires
- New ability to apply social media callouts for created Superstars
- For the first time ever, entrance attires can now be customized within Superstar Threads
- Custom Superstar save slots have been doubled to 100
- A host of new parts for more creative freedom
- Custom Championship allows the ability to create an original Championship. Customize the color of titles and apply logos, decals and sculptural reliefs to the front and side plates
- Custom titles can be placed up for grabs in Universe Mode
- New arena designs and venue size types
- New stage designs and much more
- New motions, music, and videos in Custom Entrance mode
- Ability to cast the positions of tag team and 3 man tag entrance motions
- Story Designer, Create-a-Finisher, and Custom Logos also return for the most in-depth creation suite yet.
Creation Suite Screenshots