House of X #1
Written by: Jonathan Hickman | Art: Pepe Larraz
Cover: Pepe Larraz | Variant Covers: Various
Release Date: July 2019
Jonathan Hickman will be helming a new phase of X-Men stories for Marvel and there will be a lot of changes to the mutant status quo. The first of two new series is House of X. House of X will hit shelves in July and the variants will showcase the most iconic moments in the 50+ years of X-Men history brought to life by some of the best artists in comics today. The second series will be Powers of X which will be covering in a separate piece on the site.
Here is the list of variants to be on the hunt for this July as well as a sneak peek at the covers.
- HOUSE OF X #1 BROOKS CONNECTING VARIANT (MAY190691)
- HOUSE OF X #1 CHECCHETTO CHARACTER DECADES VARIANT (MAY190695)
- HOUSE OF X #1 COCKRUM HIDDEN GEM VARIANT (MAY190698)
- HOUSE OF X #1 HUDDLESTON VARIANT (MAY190693)
- HOUSE OF X #1 MADUREIRA VARIANT (MAY190696)
- HOUSE OF X #1 NOTO VARIANT (MAY190697)
- HOUSE OF X #1 PICHELLI VARIANT (MAY190694)
Which covers will you be picking up this summer? Sound off in the comments!