When it comes to Batman figures Mezco has been incredibly impressive and the streak of impressive figures continues with their upcoming Batman Beyond figure for their One:12 Collective line. Fans can expect the figure to ship between August- September 2018.
This Terry McGinnis incarnation of the Dark Knight truly does not skimp on the details and accessories and will make a welcome addition to any Batman fans collection. If you're heading to San Diego Comic-Con make sure to visit our friends at Mezco who will be at booth 3445 and will have this figure for sale. If you can't make it to SDCC you can preorder the figure here for $85. Check out all the photos of this very impressive figure below.
What goodies can fans expect to see when this figure is released? Let's get to the specs.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE BATMAN BEYOND FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of Batarang holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- 3D chest insignia
- Fitted tech-suit with body armor detail
- Retracting claw gloves
- Utility belt
- Stealth boots with flight rockets
- One (1) backpack
- One (1) backpack with deployed wings
- Two (2) booster jet FX
- Three (3) batarangs
Each One:12 Collective Batman Beyond figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.