While we were at Toy Fair earlier this year we saw a ton of great One: 12 Collective figures. One of the figures that jumped out at us was a One:12 Collective version of Popeye. While Mezco has been hitting home runs with their line the Popeye figure stood out as they tried to create a more realistic version of the iconic sailor and the details taken to create a real-world version of Popeye were very impressive. Check out the figure below and see for yourself.
What can Popeye fans expect to see when this figure is released? Let's get to the specs.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE POPEYE FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 14cm tall
- Seven (7) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) holding hand for spinach and compass (L)
- One (1) holding hand for spy glass (R)
- One (1) pointing hand (L)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- Tailored black dress shirt
- Blue slacks
- Brown work boots
- Tailored pea coat (removable)
- Three (3) hats
- Captain’s hat
- Sailor’s hat
- Longshoreman’s hat
- Three (3) corncob pipes (fit into the mouth of both heads)
- Three (3) corncob pipes with smoke (fit into the mouth of both heads)
- Two (2) spinach cans
- Open can
- Closed can
- Compass (Lid opens & closes)
- Spyglass (collapsible)
- Duffle bag
Each One:12 Collective Popeye figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
Fans looking to pre-order this figure can head here. The expected delivery time is between November 2018 and January 2019.